A NUMBER of co-working Jelly groups are taking shape across France, and from 16 to 22 January, 2012 many will be marking Worldwide Jelly Week.
Free events will be taking place in Languedoc-Roussillon, Ariège, Normandy and elsewhere in France that are open to everyone and anyone.
Jelly events offer you a change of work scene, and an informal business support network, wherever you live.
The events are free and organised voluntarily with a friendly, casual atmosphere often held anywhere from bars and restaurants to châteaux or official co-working office spaces.
Wherever they take place, wifi is also provided free of charge.
Events during Worldwide Jelly Week taking place in France:
- 16 January - Mende, Lozère (48) Languedoc Jelly
- 17 January - Aigues-Vives, Gard (30) Languedoc Jelly
- 18 January - Capestang, Hérault (34) Languedoc Jelly
- 19 January - Saint Laurent de la Cabrerisse, Aude (11) - Languedoc Jelly
- 19 January - Normandy Jelly drop-in-day
- 19 January - Ariege Jelly (09)
- 20 January - Thuir, Pyrénées-Orientales (66) Languedoc Jelly