Through the Lot, north, east, south and west of Cahors, there will be six carol services (including an ecumenical service), and at Terre Rouge there will be a Holy Communion service on Christmas Day.
A number of the services have carols and readings in both French and English and will follow the traditional form of Nine Lessons and Carols followed by wine and mince pies.
Remember to wrap up warm – church buildings can be chilly places - but the welcome will be as warm as toast.
Carol service details:
- Sacré Cœur, Cabessut (Cahors) - Sunday 11 December 3pm (Ecumenical Service)
- Saint Daunès, Saint Daunès - Thursday 15 December 7pm
- Centre Paroissial, Terre Rouge (Cahors) - Sunday 18 December 10am
- St Georges, Bétaille - Monday 19 December 6pm
- NDA, Le Vigan - Tuesday 20 December 7pm
- St Barthélémy, Prayssac - Friday 6 January 7pm
There will be a Holy Communion Service on Christmas Day (Sunday 25 December) to which all are most welcome.
The service starts at 10am and will be held at the Centre Paroissial, 75 av Jean Lurçat, Terre Rouge, Cahors.
To learn more about the church visit escotc.com.