EU agreements on social security

« Health cover worries lifted for many | Main | Using RSS feeds to stay up to date »



What happens if you leave u.k. and after a couple of years in france your circumstances change. Your health gets worse but you have never worked in france and contributed to the system can you get some financial help or social security from uk or france?

The comments to this entry are closed.

Free weekly newsletter