INTASURE'S property insurance is designed for expatriate owners of property in France.
Their property insurance is designed specifically for expatriates living in France. It offers comprehensive cover underwritten by one of the world’s leading insurers, Norwich Union, that includes essential features such as cover during letting and protection when the property is unoccupied.
Intasure understand and know how to work with French legislation as claims are settled by professional, local French loss adjusters.
Also all policy documents are in English and all enquiries and claims are handled by a UK based, English speaking support team – toll free.
Included with Intasure:
* Your cover is underwritten by one of the world’s leading insurers - Norwich Union
* 20% introductory discount in the first year of the policy subject to claims experience. This will also apply to your renewal premium after one year
* You can further reduce your premium by up to 10% with an increased excess
* Your property is covered whether occupied or unoccupied
* Your property is covered if let short term or long term
* Excess from just 150€
* All policy documents are in English
* Policy covers your swimming pool as well as buildings
* Policy covers public liability of 1,500,000€ in regard to buildings and contents (traditionally, French policies provide minimal public liability cover)
* Loss of rent included following a claim
* Covers the purchaser of your home during the period between exchange of contracts and completion
* Covers temporary accommodation following a claim
* Wider cover than a standard French buildings and contents policy
* Covers your children’s goods at universities in Europe; wedding gifts, office equipment, contents in your gardens, power surge damage and credit card fraud
* All claims are reported to and resolved by a UK-based, English speaking team
* Claims handled by local French loss adjusters working for a UK adjusting organisation
* Claims paid in euros
Please visit the Intasure website for more details.
If you found this useful...
+ Stay up-to-date: Get your free This French Life newsletter