Checking up on a chequebook

« Swimming pool rules to aid safety | Main | A broken Timeline »


Steve Clark


In France there are two type of cheque books,
The normal type like the UK banks issue are called "Carnets de cheques avec talon simple"
and the other type are the same as the one in the picture above, and are a pain to use and awkward to tear out as it feels like your going to rip the cheque in half every time.
but if you still fancy a challenge ask for "Carnets de cheques portefeuille"
and of course you can always use to help with your translation / spelling for all your French cheques.

The comments to this entry are closed.

Free weekly newsletter