« Picasso exhibitions in Provence | Main | Legal and tax advice in the Dordogne »


Chris Comley

Like many, our sale was referred to SAFER. No problem wahtsoever. It's only an acre. I would be more worried if we were buying up siginficant "field sized" bits (I do want to buy some lcoal woodland) but then - I would want to FARM it (for wood), so would that count for SAFER purposes as prerving it?

Craig McGinty

Hi Chris,
I think you are likely to need to contact SAFER once more as I would imagine such questions can only be answered at a local level.
All the best, Craig

The comments to this entry are closed.

Stay Local To The Area

Gîte in the peaceful countryside near Loubejac, the garden, private pool and view are all amazing.
Hôtel Restaurant La Bastide features a terrace overlooking an outdoor swimming pool.
Former water mill, dating from about 1600, is now a lovely holiday home near Villefranche-du-Périgord.
Chambres d'Hôtes Chez Carolyn is situated on a very quiet street in Villefranche-du-Périgord
Maison De Vacances in Villefranche-du-Périgord offers barbecue facilities, a garden and a terrace